Dhan Dhan Guru De Pyarai Daughter of Sri Guru Gobind Sahib Ji Daughter of Mata Sahib Kaur Ji Fearless Warriors Courageous Mothers Determined Daughters They suffered great in-humane tortures Watch their children bleed to death Witnessed the brutal murder of their husbands Yet, they fought for freedom and faith Remembered Guru Ji in every breath And were an Inspiration to all Sikhs We are a Kaur Princess We are a Brave Lioness We are the Daughters of the Khalsa

Warrior Princess



I am a Princess, I wear a Crown
Don't let my Keshes go tumbling dawn
Instead I keep them neatly wound
Inside, beneath, my Keski, bound

I am a Princess, I let it show
I want everyone to know
I am daughter of a King, and so
I let 'each' one of my Keshes grow

I am a Princess, as royalty, I wear a Bana
With my breath do Simran, read Banee, learn Kathaa
My hands help with Langar, do shoe Seva
My hearts home is in my Fathers Castle, His Gurdwara

I am a Princess, I keep Panj Kakar
Precious gifts from Five Beloved Sevadar
Weapons to help me fight five enemies, win the 'world' war
I am a Warrior Princess, my name is KAUR

By Sukhminder Kaur - Waheguroo.com

by FaujKaur @ Thursday, January 12, 2006
comments: 1

Comments:

those are sum exellent pics and an excellent poem

 

« Main page :: Post a Comment »