Dhan Dhan Guru De Pyarai Daughter of Sri Guru Gobind Sahib Ji Daughter of Mata Sahib Kaur Ji Fearless Warriors Courageous Mothers Determined Daughters They suffered great in-humane tortures Watch their children bleed to death Witnessed the brutal murder of their husbands Yet, they fought for freedom and faith Remembered Guru Ji in every breath And were an Inspiration to all Sikhs We are a Kaur Princess We are a Brave Lioness We are the Daughters of the Khalsa

“Unheard: Atrocities on Sikh Women in Punjab”
-NeverForget84.com

...The police turned a blind eye as unruly mobs marched through Sikh neighborhoods dousing men with gasoline and setting them on fire and dragged Sikh victims out of their yellow X-marked homes to certain death. Some gangs raped Sikh women...


Please refer to the following articles that have been posted on neverforget84.com website.

Many Sikh women participated in the Sikh resistance movement as fighters. Like their sisters from past ages, Sikh women joined their brothers in the fight for freedom. Many brave Singhnees fought side by Side with Singhs and attained Shaheedi.

Bibi Amandeep Kaur

Bibi Gurmeet Kaur

Bibi Gurdev Kaur

Bibi Harpreet Kaur

Bibi Kulbir Kaur Dhami

And many more…

...Never Forget the Shaheeds of 1984...

by FaujKaur @ Monday, October 30, 2006
comments: 2

Comments:

Though I respect your sentiments and thoughts and share many of them myself, i do not agree with all that you mention here.
I am a Sikh, born n brought up in Punjab and earning my livelihood in India. I do NOT see any need for a Khalistan and do not support the idea one bit. I do not know why the Sikhs abroad keep harping the same tune always. Perhaps you guys have been fed information which is suited to a specific purpose. But none can have a better idea of Sikhs n Punjab than those who live here, people like me. Educated Sikhs today dont see any possibility of a Khaistan happening ever. If a referendum was to be done in Punjab on the lines of the Quebec one in late nineties, there wouldn't be 10% in support of it.

Make a khalistan, I do not care, but don't carve it out of my motherland India. Its already been troubled enough. Lets see if your Gora and Sulla friends can give you a piece of their own lands for making Khalistan.

I apologize if I have offended anyone with my views here.

Regards

Jaspreet Singh Swaich
Gurgaon India

P.S. As in many other chat groups and online communities, I know I am gonna be branded a fake now for sharing the above expressed views of mine. I would be called a Bahaman, RSS faggot or a Pakistani. For their sake I am a Jatt Sikh (wear a turban, but would rather call myself non-practicing)born and raised in Bathinda. N visit my facebook profile if you still don believe me. Don wanna paste the link here, but type my name and you can see my page. Same goes for Orkut.

 
By Anonymous Ripudaman Kaur, at 8:53 AM
Waheguruu veerji...

A chardi kalaan Singh told me once.. Khalistaan is in us if we become khalis!!! its not only a piece of land that we want.
I'm sure living in Punjab you are well aware of politics and actual Ground situation.
If a true Khalsa Singh asks for Khalistaan he will inspire you to be a 'practising' Gursikh. "Khalistaan mangan valiyoon pehlaan Khalis banno"
Others who ask for Khalistaan (just a seperate land) are not be worried about. Guru Maharaj is there to guide them. 'Aki rahee naa koi'..
If a khalsa has overcome his Manmukhtaan he is already doing Raaj!!! :)

Gurfateh jeo...

 

« Main page :: Post a Comment »