Dhan Dhan Guru De Pyarai Daughter of Sri Guru Gobind Sahib Ji Daughter of Mata Sahib Kaur Ji Fearless Warriors Courageous Mothers Determined Daughters They suffered great in-humane tortures Watch their children bleed to death Witnessed the brutal murder of their husbands Yet, they fought for freedom and faith Remembered Guru Ji in every breath And were an Inspiration to all Sikhs We are a Kaur Princess We are a Brave Lioness We are the Daughters of the Khalsa

Can't Do Nothing Except Naam Jap

Can't speak Punjabi or understand Katha
Can't sing Kirtan, can't play Tabla,
Can't read Gurbani pronounced correctly

Never learnt how to make Dhal and Roti
Can't sit cross-legged for hours on end
Can't make my enemy into my friend

Just can't do anything Guru Jee
Guru Jee Guru Jee Dhan Dhan
Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee

"Visar nahee datar apana naam deho Gun gava din raat nanak chao eho"
Forget me not O Giver, give me your name
Singing your virtues day and night is Nanak's desire


With your infinite Kirpa and blessings Guru Ji
I can sing and sing day and night inside this body temple

Jap Jap Jap your Naam

Sing Sing Sing your virtues
Day and night
Night and day
Forever and ever
And fall into you

Like a river into the sea
Like a baby in her mother's embrace
And what I can't do
One day bless me so I can do

"Gursikha kee har dhoor de
Hum papee bhee ghat pae-i"
Bless me with the dust of the Gursikhs
So this sinner my find your extent.


Unknown Source

by FaujKaur @ Monday, June 26, 2006
comments: 1

Comments:

Waheguru
Waheguru
Waheguru
Waheguru
Waheguru

 

« Main page :: Post a Comment »