Dhan Dhan Guru De Pyarai Daughter of Sri Guru Gobind Sahib Ji Daughter of Mata Sahib Kaur Ji Fearless Warriors Courageous Mothers Determined Daughters They suffered great in-humane tortures Watch their children bleed to death Witnessed the brutal murder of their husbands Yet, they fought for freedom and faith Remembered Guru Ji in every breath And were an Inspiration to all Sikhs We are a Kaur Princess We are a Brave Lioness We are the Daughters of the Khalsa

Dear Father,


You made me realize that deep inside is where I will find to be Fearless.


You made me realize that I could get through whatever the world throws at me.


I am Fearless
Thanks to You
I can look evil in the eye
And say


As the Daughter of the King
As the Daughter of the Fearless
As the Daughter of the Khalsa


I am here to strike down evil with my Sword
I am here to strike down evil with my Five Gifts
I am here to strike down evil with the power instilled in me by my Father

by FaujKaur @ Saturday, February 24, 2007
comments: 1

Comments:

By Blogger Unknown, at 2:32 AM
Beautiful ji!!! loved these lines :
"You made me realize that deep inside is where I will find to be Fearless."... keep writing!!

Gurufateh!

 

« Main page :: Post a Comment »