Dhan Dhan Guru De Pyarai Daughter of Sri Guru Gobind Sahib Ji Daughter of Mata Sahib Kaur Ji Fearless Warriors Courageous Mothers Determined Daughters They suffered great in-humane tortures Watch their children bleed to death Witnessed the brutal murder of their husbands Yet, they fought for freedom and faith Remembered Guru Ji in every breath And were an Inspiration to all Sikhs We are a Kaur Princess We are a Brave Lioness We are the Daughters of the Khalsa

Siree Raag, Fourth Mehla:

I sing His Glories, I describe His Glories, I speak of His Glories, O my mother.

The Gurmukhs, my spiritual friends, bestow virtue. Meeting with my spiritual friends, I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord.

The Diamond of the Guru has pierced the diamond of my mind, which is now dyed in the deep crimson color of the Name. II1II

O my Lord of the Universe, singing Your Glorious Praises, my mind is satisfied.

Within me is the thirst for the Lord's Name; may the Guru, in His Pleasure, grant it to me. II1IIPauseII

Let your minds be imbued with His Love, O blessed and fortunate ones. By His Pleasure, the Guru bestows His Gifts.

The Guru has lovingly implanted the Naam, the Name of the Lord, within me; I am a sacrifice to the True Guru

Without the True Guru, the Name of the Lord is not found, even though people may perform hundreds of thousands, even millions of rituals. II2II

Without destiny, the True Guru is not found, even though He sits within the home of our own inner being, always near and close at hand.

There is ignorance within, and the pain of doubt, like a separating screen.

Without meeting with the True Guru, no one is transformed into gold. The self-willed manmukh sinks like iron, while the boat is very close. II3II

The Boat of the True Guru is the Name of the Lord. How can we climb on board?

One who walks in harmony with the True Guru's Will comes to sit in this Boat.

Blessed, blessed are those very fortunate ones, O Nanak, who are united with the Lord through the True Guru. II4II3II67II





...Bless the Sangat by doing Keertan...

by FaujKaur @ Thursday, June 28, 2007
comments: 3

Comments:

By Blogger Mai, at 11:19 AM
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Are you OK? 28 June to 13 July is a long time.

I am missing your new posts, although I have enjoyed going back and reading your archives.

Maybe I'm turning into a mother hen, they tell me that can happen to women my age, but I am concerned.

Please ease my mind. You can publish a new post, or leave a comment on one of my blogs (http://roadtokhalistan.blogspot.com/ or http://mai-sometimes.blogspot.com/) or e-mail me at simayanan@gmail.com.

Or you can keep silent and let me worry!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

 
By Blogger FaujKaur, at 2:36 PM
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Everything is fine. Thank you for coming back to the blog and reading the previous articles. Please accept our sincere apology for not updating the blog! Since it is them summer, expects some delays on articles and poems etc. So much stuff is going on this summer, with camps, Keertan programs, and family that the blog has suffered greatly.

Stay tune though, a lot more great articles, movies, pictures, and poems in the near future!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

 
By Anonymous dr.singh, at 3:42 AM
WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA
WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

"KALYUG MEH KEERTAN PARDHANA"

 

« Main page :: Post a Comment »